The www.parkwilliamsport.com Website, including but not limited to all linked pages and sub-pages (the “Website”), is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and users are fully and solely responsible for their use of the Website and for any results or consequences of such use. The Williamsport Parking Authority (the “Parking Authority”) makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, with respect to the quality, content, accuracy, completeness, currency, freedom from computer virus, or non-infringement of proprietary rights of the Website including any of the design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, or other materials and items contained in or displayed on the Website. The Website has been compiled from a variety of sources, including sources beyond the control of the Williamsport Parking Authority, and is therefore subject to change without notice from the Parking Authority.
In no event shall the Parking Authority or its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages arising from your accessing or using the Website, including but not limited to any disruption in service, or otherwise arising from the Website or from anything contained in or displayed on the Website. Nothing contained in or displayed on this Website constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by the Parking Authority or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, or representatives.
This Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are operated by parties other than the Parking Authority (“External Sites”). The Parking Authority is not responsible for the content of any such External Sites, or for the availability of such External Sites or their content. If you have questions or concerns regarding the content of any External Site, you should contact the respective External Site administrator directly.
Copyright, Trademarks, and Service marks
Service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on the Website, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners. All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on this Website, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of the Williamsport Parking Authority. All rights are reserved. Permission is granted to copy electronically and to print single pages from the Website for the sole purpose of sharing information on the Website with others, and on the condition that the pages are copied, printed, and shared without cost to the recipients and exactly as presented on the Website, without any addition or modification. Distribution or republication in any other form or for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose or use, and any modification whatsoever, are strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Parking Authority.
Communications Through The Website
In no event shall any communication made through this Website’s e-mail and messaging functions constitute legal notice to the Parking Authority, or to any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (including but not limited to legal notice required by federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations) with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the Parking Authority or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives.
The foregoing terms and conditions and all disputes arising under them shall be governed, construed, and decided in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Parking Authority reserves the right to revise and otherwise change the foregoing terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Commercial use is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Parking Authority.
Public Interaction with Official Parking Authority Social Media Accounts
To ensure the Williamsport Parking Authority can communicate in an effective and meaningful way with all of its customers, the following guidelines and rules apply to people who interact on or with Official Parking Authority Accounts:
- Comments may be archived
- The following behavior may result in comments being deleted and frequent offenders being banned from the page:
- Off-topic comments
- Violation of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity
- Vulgar language, ethnic slurs, material that is harassing, defamatory, fraudulent, or discriminatory
- Displays sexually explicit images, cartoons, jokes, messages, or other offensive material
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice/Takedown Request
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement via its display on, or other use by, Parking Authority-owned or Parking Authority-operated websites (collectively, “parkwilliamsport.com,”) you may submit a notice pursuant to the DMCA by providing the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Parking Authority to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the Parking Authority to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement that you (and, if applicable, the person or entity on whose behalf you are acting) have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You do not have the right to post material to parkwilliamsport.com unless given such right by the Parking Authority. If the Parking Authority has given you permission to post an array of material to parkwilliamsport.com, and the specific material you posted has been taken down pursuant to the DMCA, you may submit a counter notice pursuant to the DMCA by providing the following information in writing:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent for any judicial district in which jurisdiction of the Parking Authority may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under Section I (A) above or an agent of such person.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements for a DMCA Notice/Counter-Notice (as applicable), your Notice/Counter-Notice may not be valid.
Any and all takedown notices must be provided to the Parking Authority’s designated agent in writing (e-mail is acceptable):
McCormick Law Firm
835 West 4th Street
Williamsport, PA 17701